Monday, December 28, 2009

About meH!!


All about me:


Sheena's the name


was born in the country called
Philippines.....


I'm 13 years of age and was born on the

12th of May 1996


My closest friends are:
Bella
Kira
Donn
Ira
Nicolette
Bianca


I studied at the school named

SLS- Don Bosco

for me Don Bosco is the best school in
Calindagan..hahaha..,


I am really a big fan if BIG BANG
as you can see in my Media box
where it's full of BigBang and
the YG entertainment!!!
>

I'm really a big fan of them because
they are so funny and their vocals are
so good and they're even featured in the
TIME magazine<


The food I really wanna eat is
chocolate
Junk foods
Ice cream
Mango float
and
Black Zambo!!


huhu!! i Really want to have that sketchers
shoes and the nike shoes..
but my mother won't let me
because she alredy bought me one!!!..Assshhh!!


I hate this damn computer..
It doesn't have a good memory!!!
ShiT!

btw.
I noe wondergirls are such a sensation
but I never liked one of them...
hahaha..
the best girl group I like is
2NE1 and etc.....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment