Friday, December 25, 2009

BIG..BANG


BIGBANG!!!

>> G-Dragon <<
>> they are the first boy group in Korea that I really Loved...
my most favorite there is, G-dragon because well, first of all he's a
responsible leader, funny, friendly and most of all CREATIVE!
One thing I really don't understand about him is that, he has
one bad thought like the word printed on his shirt like '69', 'I heart sex',
and 'Fuck you too' and I really don't understand that fact 'bout him.
Gaho, which is g-dragon favorite dog, he has all those and my cousin thought
him as a 'brain' haha..what the, but Gaho's so cute and you really just wanna hug him!!!

>> Taeyang<<
>> Taeyang is one I admire because of his dance moves and the way he sings,
like 'Wedding dress' and 'Wer u At?'..,I really admire him alot.

He has this dog named 'Boss' and I like the way boss stares 'cause his
eyes goes separate ways haha...,just my observation..hahaha.
I think Taeyang really knows how to speak Japanes and Japanese culture
is the country I first loved and I found some other boy groups there
but Bigbang is just so good, cause they're famous both in JApan and Korea and some
in America and Philippines.

>> T.O.P <<
>> Top is like the funniest among them 'cause whatever comes out from his
mouth is so darn funny..hahaha!! even the way he dances..and i love it
and my idol is TOP cause he rap so well and he has those scary voice like
he's bringing with him a megaphone..hahaha..and in the
ses parody
which his looks are so silly and he looks like he has a failure in surgery
and lots of people really likes him and he seems so perfect to them.

>> Daesung<<
>> He's the smiling Angel in Bigbang and he's so very cute
I have really nothing to talk about him and I felt so bad,
But he and Seungri are close and they really do things
funny and awkward..and he's voice is like an angel singing
and it gives me light emotions, feelings and it lightens up
my mood alot..I tell yah.

>> Seungri <<
>> seungri is one of the cutest in Bigba
ng too,
when he wears those eyeglasses it feels like
he's a genius but if you really met him, (well, i haven't
experienced that) he is funny like inthe making of
'Let me hear your voice' he always messes up
and that's the best part about him, he has all those voice
which is so nice to hear and that all!! hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment