Monday, December 28, 2009

YG entertainment

yg entertainment Pictures, Images and Photos



I heard....
Whee Sung
Gummy
Big Bang
2NE1
Perry
Teddy
and other are
in a company called
YG entertainment
I really don't know what's the real meaning
of YG and I just made my own which is
called...Young Generations...
isn't it brilliant?!...
I'm that smart!!!
hehehe!! Thanks to me!!
To all fans of BigBang!!!
once again please support G-dragon!!
(T~T)
Now I heard their track called
Oh My Friend
and it's brilliant or..ummm..cool!!
It's a bit funny where T.O.P just
ignored that girl
and the way Gd escaped through
his jacket or sumthin'
Well, the best song I ever heard from BigBang
is 'Haru Haru'
because it's full of drama and their
scars looks so so real...
'Lies' and 'Last Farewell'
is composed by the one and only...
G-dragon and 'Lies' really
is a big hit!!!
Let me hear your voice is the
best BigBang song in Japanese!!
My heaven is where G-dragon
looks so very cool and T.O.P looks
like and Emo kid
and that part is where I fell inlove with Taeyang
but when I saw 'HaruHaru'
that time I fell inlove and
is very addicted to G-dargon (Gd)

No comments:

Post a Comment